Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Santa Wishes From a Fellow Beauty Whore...

Dearest darling Santa,
The holidays always send me down memory lane. And looking through old photographs reality sank in: no matter how good I am, you're not bringing me back the skin I had when I was six. To cope with this harsh truth, please stuff your sleigh with a year's supply of MD Skincare’s Alpha Beta Face Peel in those clever travel packs (so my skin will glow no matter the time zone) and throw in a few bottles of Smashbox Photo Finish with Dermaxyl, which leaves my skin as silky as the original but now fights wrinkles and has an SPF 15 (see how good I am?). Living in the arctic you know dry skin, so out of sympathy fill my stocking with Rosebud Salve, Mustela Hydra Stick, and Nars Balancing Moisture Lotion. And I you can't forget Korres conditioner for dry hair. Tis the season for dry ends. Then indulge me a little with Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush and Delux Beauty gloss in Asher so that even in sunny Los Angeles, I can look like I just came in from the cold.

Fa la la de dah,
Alexandra

Alex

Here is where I have bought my stuff (and it seems everything is available at Sephora so I should start one-stop shopping):
MD Skincare’s Alpha Beta Face Peel - MD Skincare, nordstrom, sephora
Smashbox Photo Finish with Dermaxyl - bloomingdales
Rosebud Salve - Sephora, bath and body works
Mustela Hydra Stick - Fred Segal Beauty, Bath and Body Works
Nars Balancing Moisture Lotion - Neiman Marcus, Sephora
Korres conditioner for dry hair - Bath and Body Works, Sephora
Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush - Sephora, Nordstrom
Delux Beauty lip gloss in Asher - sephora NEVER has it so I buy it up when they do. In part because I love the color and because Asher is my middle name!

Thanks to Alex for sharing her blissful beauty wishes... and please, tell us what you'd like Santa to bring this Holiday season!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin