Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Beauty Whore's New Year's Resolutions

Resolutions for 2007:

1. I will ALWAYS wash my face prior to falling asleep (regardless of how lazy, tired and/or drunk I may be).
2. I will spend more time moisturizing and less time obsessing over minescule skin flaws.
3. I will take more baths and load the bath with my new favorite bubbly, Booty Parlor Naughty Bubbles Bubble Bath because, after all, I deserve to feel sexy even at bath time. (Plus, the tuberose scented, irridescent bubbles leave my skin smelling and feeling like a sex goddess!)
4. I will exfoliate lips at least once a week with Smashbox's Emulsion Lip Exfoliant because I vow to kiss more in 2007!!! (and smooth lips just feel better!)
5. I will deep condition my hair at least once a week for twenty minutes using the old secret recipe of grocery store olive oil (Cindy Crawford swears by this!)
6. I will try new color combinations on eyes and lips (like the new pink lippy that is Spring's must-have... (I'm liking Vincent Longo's Gel-X Lipsticks Enhanced with Lip Plumping Moisturizers in COAST because it's color, plump and shine all in one!)
7. I will finish my hair care line, LUCID, and finally launch the most fabulous organic hair products since Loreal made Kerastase!!!

Happy New Year to all of my fellow beauty whores... may this year be filled with beautiful skin, hair and make-up!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin