Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cupid and Her Make-Up

Personally, I'm not a fan of the big V-day. I believe that Valentine's Day is a Hallmark Holiday created for the weak and co-dependant.
But for the hopeless romantics out there, here's a cute little Valentine's make-up kit put together by my friends over at Smashbox Cosmetics.
A word (or several...) from the company:
"This V.I.PINK VALENTINE’S DAY EXCLUSIVE beauty kit is the perfect way to add a little romance to your look at a really pretty price (only $40, with a $95 retail value!). Accentuate eyes with EYE SHADOW DUO in VELVET ROPE (shimmery pink, warm bronze) and pump up lashes with FOCAL POINT MASCARA in BLACK. Add the perfect pink flush to cheeks and lips with SKIN TINT in HEAT and give lips a luscious rosy bronze sheen with LIP GLOSS in MAGNIFY. All products come packed in a super-soft pink terrycloth makeup bag with room for more smashbox essentials, making this the sweetest gift to give or get this Valentine’s at a limited-edition price! Hurry, available only while supplies last."
I'm a huge fan of Smashbox anything, so I'm sure if I were also a fan of Valentine's Day, this kit would be my must-have.
Until then, I'll just pretend I'm doinf "research!"

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BEAUTY WHORES!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin