Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bath Time is Fun Time

From Fellow Beauty Whore, Di Gaeta:
(recommendations for a divinely blissfull bathing experience...)

"If I learned anything this Valentine’s Day, it’s that beauty is all about the bath. Besides being a great place to distress, which we all know is the best way to avoid those dreaded wrinkles, it’s a great place to exfoliate. I’m all about exfoliation, as you devout beauty bloggers know, and I’ve found the greatest one of all time. Everything I’m about to share with you, by the way, is courtesy of the geniuses behind the Standard Hotel in downtown, LA, one of my favorite places to stay.
So, I begin my bath with a good old-fashioned classic: Mr. Bubbles. Yes, ladies, this childhood best is still just as good as you remember... with a sexy, hot pink bottle and a scent of cherries, clean laundry, and bubble gum.
Once you’ve soaked till your pruney, pull out a jar of C.O.Bigelow’s Lemon Sugar Body Scrub. This little jar of heaven leaves you brightened and moisturized. Once you’ve gotten out and lightly towel dried, follow it all with C.O. Bigelow’s Lemon Body Cream. This Stuff is so thick and perfect for winter and I’m not exaggerating when I tell you it smells exactly like a lemon sugar pie. Yummy!

Till next week, you little pretties……

Xoxo Di"


Di in the bath

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin