Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fellow Beauty Whore Recommendation... LIP GLOSS

"One of the girls at work always has shiny lips & I asked her what she used. She uses Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss. I asked if she had to apply it alot to get that wet look she has & she said no. That is why she recommends this product - it is the one lipgloss that actually stays on for more than 5 minutes at a time. Being a consumate coffee/diet coke drinker this was right up my alley!!! She usually buys hers in the store for $7.00 a piece. I got online with them directly & they were having a sale on them - 3 for $15.00 - sign me up!!!!! So I ordered 3 - "Honey Do", "Slice of Heaven", & "I Want Candy". They all 3 look & taste delicious. I especially like "Honey Do" as it has extra sparkles in it that really add even more shine but not in a teeny-bopper-high-school sort of way.

The beauty of this product besides awesome shine is that it lasted through several cups of coffee & diet coke without being stickey or gooey. Best thing since sliced bread! I would highly recommend these to anyone I know who is a lipstick/lipgloss freak such as myself!!!"

Susan Hedrick

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin