Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A few of my favorite things...

It's been a while, but well worth the wait (I hope!)

On this beautiful and sunny Wednesday afternoon, I am going to share with you, fellow beauty whores, a few of my favorite things:

The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm - Why? Because it smells fresh, goes on smooth, actually moisturizes (yea!!!) and leaves the lips with the slightest touch of rouge... in other words, I can wear it daily without looking made-up but still looking magnificent.


Kevin Aucoin Super Soft Buff Powder Brush- Why? Because it is cut flat on top so, once dipped in your favorite blush, it covers the perfect amount of cheek... in other words, I don't need to play the guessing game - where do I put the blush, how far up, etc. This brush does all the dirty work for me!


Cococare Coconut Moisturing Oil - Why? Because it's a nice break from the old lotion routine. AND it smells simply delicious. And it leaves skin soft, smooth and shiny (like a wrestler, but sexy). And the best part is, it's cheap!... in other words, I smell and look like a sex goddess without breaking the bank. I also love to mix oil with lotion and lather on my body after a nice long bath (post exfoliation)... there's something about the combination that really makes the skin "pop."


A Wide Tooth Comb - Why? Because it is the perfect detangler when hair is still wet AND it doesn't break the cuticle or the tips. Also, since I have curly hair, it allows enough room for my hair to "breathe" as opposed to a brush which stiffles and suffocates the hair shaft... in other words, hair that's combed is happy and healthy hair.


Neutrogena Skin Clearing Oil-Free Concealer - Why? Because everyone breaks out and who what's their blemishes out there for the world to see? This concealer also contains salicylic acid which fights break-outs and reduces redness. So really, you get two in one - a zit zapper and a cover-up... in other words, this product is genius! (I use color medium 03 and I NEVER leave home without it!)

Tell us your favorite things by emailing beautybanter@gmail.com

ALSO, hair crazed Jenny is back in town so if you have a question for the lovely Jenny C, email us asap!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Welcome to the BBN!

The Cococare Coconut Moisturizing oil looks great, but I've never seen it. Where did you find it?

Beauty Banter said...

TO BUY COCOCARE:
http://www.walgreens.com/beauty/product.jsp?CATID=101005&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod380077

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin