Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fellow Brit Beauty Whore Recipes...

I just received this in an email from a fellow Brit Beauty Whore:

"I also want to recommend an amazing self made mask its my mums recipe.
Honey, Yogurt, Olive oil and lemon mix together, place in fridg for an hour
then apply on your face for half an hour then wash... Ahhh feel how soft and
refreshed you will feel."


Hey, if you don't like it, don't blame me! It's how the Brits refresh their face!

Also, she recommends...

"I haven't noticed you mentioning a particular item unndubotyl once you use
you will not stop. It is a liquid busher called BENETINT by Benefit.
TIP you
must apply moisteriser before you apply it or it will look blotchy."


For those not yet in the know, Benetint is a lip and cheek stain. As the company raves, "it is kiss-proof and water-proof!" I do happen to like this product, but only apply it under a gloss because otherwise it tends to make my lips feather.... It is very red, so use sparingly (but when applied correctly, it does give that au natural "blushed" glow!)

2 comments:

alisa said...

I too have used this tint for the lips and yes you do have to use it with some other time of gloss.

alisa said...

I too have used this product and it is a miracle-worker. I have also found that you must put some type of gloss over or otherwise my lips get very dry.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin