Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fellow Beauty Whore Banter...

Thanks to Michelle for emailing in this great TIP:

"Here’s a little tip I thought might be useful to your blog (which, I read almost as religiously as I buy make up- A LOT)……but anyhoo…

PLUCKING YOUR EYEBROWS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least for me anyway.

I get my eyebrows waxed every three weeks and in between I pluck (which is the norm, I guess).

I kept getting dry skin on my browline and it is awfully hard to pluck when there is this flaky mess coming off.

I use a dab of vitamin E serum before I pluck and say bye bye to dry flaky eyebrows!!!!!!!!

-michele"

We love a great beauty secret! Tell us yours by leaving a comment in the comment box below!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool tip that I am definitely going to try out!

Anonymous said...

My fave beauty tip ever is to use olive oil for eyemakeup remover. I wear tons of el and it is a pain to remove. It is super-cheap, gentle and very moisturizing. It is also super-effective. A litle on a q-tip also fixes eye makeup mistakes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! Here's my tip: "I've found that Burt's Bees lip shimmer in merlot makes a great cheek color!"

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin