Monday, September 24, 2007

Lotions and Potions!

Very few things make me as happy as a great bath. I try to soak at least once every other day... and I've made the bi-weekly exfoliation a daily must! I mean, what's the point of having all of these wonderful products if I'm not using them?

A couple of days ago, I stumbled across a wonderful new line of bath goodies, Paradise Potions... Shea butter lotions, sugar body scrubs, hand made soaps and silky massage oil - all infused with tropical scents - coconut, cucumber and melon, Hawaiian white ginger... you get the point. My bathroom has literally become a mini tropical vacation in and of itself!

I'm pretty much obsessed with the sugar scrubs - they exfoliate without over doing it (you know, when you rub so hard you end up red and chapped?). And the massage oil is a definate must. I don't actually use it to massage myself, instead I smooth the oil over my skin after a nice bath and... voilla... I'm moisturized, energized and smelling purrrty all day long!

Oh yeah! And the chap sticks - pure shea butter biss - are incredible! They smell good enough to eat and they actually moisturize!

To view the entire line (and there's a ton to view), CLICK HERE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the first summer than I noticed my legs actually flaking and I got into the habit of using a sugar scrub with built in moisturizer. The sugar scrubs definitely seem to have an edge over the rest. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin