Monday, September 10, 2007

Make-Up IS Forever...

Fall 2007. Make-Up For Ever. Purples, lots of eggplants and lilacs.

I have a soft spot for Make-Up Forever... I find their stardust powders (especially the gold) to be irriplaceable and the Liquid Lift Foundation (in number 2) to be one of the best foundations I have ever put on my mug.

So, it's no surprise that their Fall 2007 line is bold and brilliant. I had the pleasure of trying the diamond eyeshadow in 311 - a burgandy mauve with copper shimmer, and the Aqua Creamliner in 5, a deep plum hue. Together, they look super powerful. The great thing about Make-Up Forever products is that you put them on in the morning and they stay put through out the day.

If bold is what you're looking for, look no further. Make-Up Forever has again suceeded in creating powerful make-up that transcends beauty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But how do you wear purple?

Angel Lust PR said...

Now I have to go buy it...I'm a total purple/pink whore and what gal doesn't love diamonds!!!

Anonymous said...

Those amazing smokey purple tones are great for the evening.

K said...

Luvin' the purple:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin