Tuesday, November 20, 2007

3 New MAC Collections to Check Out!

MAC is like a machine that keeps churning out unbelievably incredible, must-have collections!

Here are the 3 latest.... I haven't had a chance to test any of these but I can tell you by the pics, I'll be including many of the lippies and eye colors on my must-have make-up Wishlist!

Of Beauty
Beauty has its form, and its mediums. The light and dimensional harmony of two reflective sources: new Beauty Powder/Loose, coordinated with the soft ambient highlights provided by five new Studio Lights. The look: radiant and sculpturesque. Limited edition. Go to maccosmetics.com for a full product list.
Metal X
Silvers and blues and whites. Golds and coppers. Amazing liquid liners. (see image)
Stylistics
Deep red lipsticks, pressed powders, gorgeous black mod-like casings with white rhinestones.
Available only at MAC stores on November 21, 2007

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to try out those liquid liners from the Metal X collection. And you're right, it seems like every time I turn around MAC has a new collection! It's hard to keep up!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin