Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Best of Scrubs... Day 6

Only 2 more days left in our Best of Scrubs challenge! And let me tell you, my skin is so damn soft, it feels like a baby's behind! I think I've just about scrubbed off the last 20 years of my life!

Anyway, today's scrub is: Paradise Potions Sweet Body Smoothie Tropical Sugar Body Polish



What it is:
Hand-made with exotic shea butter, nourishing coconut oil and pure tropical sugar crystals.
What it does: Naturally brightens, softens, conditions and exfoliates your skin to perfection.
Claim to fame: With over 20 different fragrance choices, they've got a smell to suit everyone. And it's not just a body scrub, the company swears it's great for the face too! Plus, company president, Melba Clark, tells beauty banter, that it's an incredible shaving cream (???) as well! "Wet legs......rub in SWEET BODY SMOOTHIE, Tropical Sugar Body Polish for about a minute and shave the scrub off.......yep, you heard me correctly, shave the scrub off and then rinse well for the worlds closest and silkiest shave," says Melba. "Works fabulous on underarms and bikini area too!"
What we like: We LOVE the coconut macaroon scented scrub. It reminds us of another amazing body polish, oldy-but-goody, Pure Fiji's Coconut Sugar Rub. Both scrubs are coconut-infused, and as my fellow beauty whores know, I adore coconut - the smell, the soothing and softening properties, even the milk! Because the sugar granules don't irritate my skin and the scrub is infused with so many moisturizing ingredients (but not too many so that the sugar gets lost in massive amounts of oils), I've pretty much declared this scrub my everyday exfoliator! I never leave the shower greasy or red, but always step out smooth and radiant!

Rating: 9.75 out of 10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not often that I splurge and buy myself something, but when I tried Paradise Potions I just had to! As if the heavenly scents arn't enough, they make my skin feel so soft and radient after I use them. I'm so glad I tried this stuff, they even have scents for men. I'll be getting some sugar scrub for my husband next!!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it. I just wish I could find you in some local stores! Are you available yet anywhere in San Diego?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin