It's 90 degrees in Los Angeles (90 degrees in mid-November... this is why I drive a Prius, folks!), yet I'm still off on an island get-away!
I'll be in Cancun for the weekend with friends and fellow filmmakers for the 1st Annual Cancun International Film Festival!
I am so excited to relax beach-side with a good book and a nice drink (preferably a Pina Colada... or a dozen!) Night time is all about the films... and the parties!
Here's what I packed (beauty-wise):
- Creative Nail Design's Regal Revenge nail polish - a bold purplish fuschia - Already on my nails and toes...
- Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer in Sand with spf 20 - my must-have beauty product - it travels everywhere I go!
- Clinique's Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector - to fake flawless skin on a daily basis since I won't be wearing much face make-up (I'll be at the beach, come on!)
- Prescriptives The Illuminator - for an added bit of bronze and shimmer, perfect for highlighting my sun-kissed cheeks!
- MAC lipglass in Nymphette and plushglass in Bountiful - two equally beautiful pale pink lippies
- Smashbox's eye shadow trio in Opulence - I'll probably only use the nude and gold color and stay away from the deep brown (gold looks great on tanned skin!)
- MAC's Mineralize eye shadow in Engaging from their new Antiquitease line - again, another great gold and nude eye color!
- Prescriptive's False Eyelashes Plush Black Mascara - my absolute favorite new mascara - it lengthens, volumizes and darkens! And, it really gives off the impression of false lashes! Loving it!
- No 7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Face Wipes - the easiest way to remove make-up, and forgo a massive break-out!
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Daily Defense Moisture Cream SPF 30 - because I definitely do not want wrinkles!
Until I return, have a beauty-full weekend!