Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cancun, Mexico, Here I Come!

It's 90 degrees in Los Angeles (90 degrees in mid-November... this is why I drive a Prius, folks!), yet I'm still off on an island get-away!

I'll be in Cancun for the weekend with friends and fellow filmmakers for the 1st Annual Cancun International Film Festival!

I am so excited to relax beach-side with a good book and a nice drink (preferably a Pina Colada... or a dozen!) Night time is all about the films... and the parties!


Here's what I packed (beauty-wise):


Until I return, have a beauty-full weekend!

2 comments:

Karen said...

LOL, I have three quarters of your products on my must-have tropical travel list!

Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

the Quick Thinking wipes are from Boots No. 7

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin