Thursday, December 06, 2007

Prevage to Prevent Age

Guest Beauty Editor, Di Gaeta, is back to review Prevage's Anti-Aging Night Cream.

"As the winter blues set in, and flu season is upon us, I wondered how I would ever keep my healthy glow (the one on my face, not in my heart). Just in the nick of time, Sarah, a.k.a. The Beauty Whore, presented me with the new Prevage night cream to road test. I had tried the Prevage serum previously, and I found it a bit strong and slightly irritating but this cream, with it's blend of vitamins (mega Complex A), Idebenone, and moisturizers, is simply DIVINE. It left me with an incredible gleam that completely hid the fact that I was sickies with a cold!

The cream is also a lovely shade of peach and is the perfect not-too-thick-not-too-thin consistency. The jar has a sophisticated airtight dispenser so no chance of germs or contamination with use, which I love! Overall, I give this product my highest rating, I will replace this product the moment it runs out, it's my new nightime beauty mainstay. Run and grab yourself this miracle before it flies off shelves and remember, it's all about anti-oxidants, and Idebenone is the strongest on the market!"

xoxo Di

Prevage Anti Aging Night Cream by Elizabeth Arden and Allergan
- $125.00

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin