Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What Color Do You Die For?!

Ludovic (colorist to the stars) at the Pierre Michel Salon in NYC dishes on the most sought-after hair colors...

For Blondes: Heidi Klum and Kate Moss



For Brunettes: Angelina Jolie



Most requested hair color ever...



Giselle!

Ludovic just colored my locks and the look I went for... Giselle... golden honey!

(this pic is taken in very dark lighting so it actually makes my color look darker then it is... I'll try and post some better pics later!)

4 comments:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

It looks great!

NY Spender said...

Good choice. I want to see more pictures! :)

Angel Lust PR said...

Angelina is to die for gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you hair look lovely!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin