Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fellow Beauty Whore Recommendation...

I LOVE when fellow beauty whores send me their favorite products! That's a big reason for having this beauty blog... sharing!!!

Annah Cuthbert of the U.K. wrote in gushing over the skin and body line LUSH (and a fave conditioner from the local drugstore) and now I share it with you...

Here's what she had to say:


"It is such a fab line, the face packs are just amazing. At first i thought the whole organic, homemade tagline (which at the time was rather original) was just another gimmick but now I'm complete Lush addict.

The brazened honey face pack is a powerhouse of effective ingredients for all tired skins, it apparently exfoliates and detoxifies as well as stimulates and nourishes the skin.
Refreshing herbs and fruit juice are blended with warming Ayurvedic herbs and spices. With almonds to polish and moisturising honey, this blend leaves the skin vibrant and re-visited. You apply to clean skin, leave on for 20 minutes until dry, rinse and voila, glowing goddess.

Another great face pack by LUSH is the BB Seaweed, which has a lovely relaxing and reviving fragrant. It is a mineral rich mask to cleanse, soften and beautify all skin types. This blend contains fresh, nutritious seaweed and seaweed absolute. Cleansing kaolin, antiseptic honey, calming aloe vera and rose absolute make this a great mask for everyone. there are also masks for wrinkles, problem skin, you name it, it caters for all.

The dream cream is also really delish, it is an incredibly soothing body lotion for troubled skin. it is Lush`s best-selling product because it makes sore skin feel good again. It calms irritations, reduces redness and banishes blotches. It contains just about everything nature makes for soothing your skin.

I can use every product in LUSH with ease as I trust nature over science when it comes to skincare, and even though I have very sensitive cells, I have not received a single irritation from the line.

Another product I highly recommend which has transformed my thirsty head of highlights, is this leave in conditioner called, Vitapointe. I found it in my local drugstore, right at the bottom, behind some mainstream products. There were only two bottles left, which intrigued me. i asked the sales assistant and she told me it is a really popular product, but got discontinued ages ago, and due to all the latest array of options Vitapointe gets ignored. but the older generations snap it up like flies, and i always think the oldies knew their stuff when it came to beauty ( quality always). the product contains masses of different minerals, vitamins and ingredients such as beeswax, to feed your hair, no muss no fuss. you apply a tiny pearl sized drop onto dry hair and it makes such a huge difference after using it for a month my hair actually appears glossy and manageable which is rare for a highlight addict. the best bit is its so cheap it cost 2 pounds which i think is like $3 or $4. this should def be a beauty classic."

To view the entire LUSH line, click HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta tell ya, I've been using Boscia for nearly two weeks now and love it as well. My skin has honestly never looked better.

- K

Courtney said...

I'm intrigued by that conditioner--will have to look for it. Thanks for the recommmendation! :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin