Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tea Tree Oil In A Blue Mask

I love tea tree oil. As I've reported on previous posts, one of my favorite zit fighters is Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick with Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Oil (read my rave review HERE).

Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial. It is fabulous for oily, acne-prone, and problem skin. I've been using a purifying mask with tea tree oil on a weekly basis for some time now, and it's really helped to eradicate excessive oiliness and tighten my pores.

Astara's Blue Flame Purification Mask is my saving grace for problem skin. It mixes tea tree oil with botanical detoxifying, antibacterial, and healing agents for a ten minute mask that leaves your skin refreshed and revitalized. It's a blue clay that dries hard, seeping deep into your pores to remove buildup from oil and environmental hazards. It's also pretty brilliant as an overnight on-the-spot treatment as well.

A 2.0 fl oz tub sells for $41.00
We want to know, what's your favorite mask???

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin