Friday, March 07, 2008

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

A little late in the week but, alas, here it is!

Our obsession this week is...
Bourjois Effect 3D High Shine Lip Gloss - the deliciously glossy French lippy!

I've been a fan of Bourjois ever since my first trip to Paris. The line is a staple in the local pharmacies (the equivalent to Duane Reade and CVS) and the beautiful Parisian women covet the make-up because the color range is amazing AND it's super affordable. Here in the states, the prices are a bit more steep, but it's still worth it!

I adore the 3d High Shine lippy because it's the perfect gloss - touch of color, mega shine sans the gooeyness. Sephora offers 18 classic colors ranging from clear to rouge. My fave is the Rose Angelic 5, a golden berry pink that looks great on all skin tones. The color reminds me of one that a 70's fashion model would wear... it must be the frost effect... it's truly rocking! AND, it's the must-have Spring hue - sheen and iridescent with a splash of pink! I love, love, love the wand - bristled like a lip brush for an easy, swift and precise application.

A word (or several...) from the company:
"Discover a whole new dimension of fabulous by indulging your lips in a variety of shades with a variety of effects: from glaze-like candy coated hues to dazzling shimmer and everything in between, you'll easily find the perfect Effet 3D just for you!
Natural oils nourish and moisturize, while the brush-tip applicator glides on precisely for perfect shine."

So, whatever hue you choose, rest assured your pucker will pop with a burst of shine and a hint of shimmer!

PRICE TAG: $15.50

4 comments:

BeautyTalk said...

My first Borjois purchase was a blush and I was hooked ever since!

Jamie said...

I'm so in love with Bourjois too! Their lipglosses and eyeshadows are to-die-for.

Beauty Banter said...

I agree with both of you... I actually bought this apricot blush from them ages ago... it sorta smashed into a million pieces on a trip back east.... this reminds me, i must find that blush and buy it again!!!!

xoxo,
Beauty Banter

Anonymous said...

LOVE Borjois!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin