Friday, March 21, 2008

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

For all those in search of their Spring bronzer, look no further... Smashbox's Fusion Body Lights Bronzing Powder in The Strip is the must-have, convenient bronzer and highlighter for a faux tanned complexion. It's meant as an all over body bronzer but I use it on my face as well.

At this year's L.A. Fashion Week, the kind people over at Smashbox decided to give the guests a bronzer and applicator in the gift bag! How amazing?!

I love the color that this product gives... it's the perfect tan.... not a fake and bake hue, but not pale either. It's a trio of colors that comes in a massive circular compact. One brush of your applicator over the three colors and you're good to go.

The one thing that I don't like, but many others do, is the scent. I get it... it's supposed to be "tropical." But it's SO perfumed I find it overwhelming. And since I have very sensitive skin, I do try to stay away from products that contain fragrance. But so far, the bronzer hasn't irritated my skin. And the color is SO hot... I'm willing to sacrifice the fragrant scent for a little healthy color!

So, stock up on your new must-have bronzer... Sun free, streak free tan! Amen!

$54.00 (comes with nub brush!)

3 comments:

BeautyTalk said...

I lvoe the brush!

Alpha Pi Phi said...

It's so hard to find good bronzers that arn't overwhelming with...bronziness(?) I have pale skin, and even NARS's Laguna can make me look muddy at times. Good on you for finding one that's not to overpowering! Too bad about the scent though...At least it comes with a nice brush...

Beauty Banter said...

I do love these type of brushes... they are so versatile!

xoxo,

Beauty Banter

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin