I read this great article in this week's New York Times Magazine about Space NK's Nicky Kinnaird. For those not in the know, Kanaird founded the apothecary store 15 years ago and has since opened a whopping 52 stores, the most recent being on SoHo, NYC. Talk about a devoted beauty whore!!!!
In the mag, she dishes on the world's best in beauty... here are some of her picks:
- Joshi's Holistic Skincare Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
- Eve Lom's Aromatic Oil Cleanser
- The Amanjena hotel in Marrakesh for clay tennis and fruit smoothies
- AR457's Metaserum Elixir (argan oil which Moroccan woman use to treat scars and sooth skin)
- Nippon Kodo incense kit (for traveling)
- INA Bath Crystals (Himalayan white-gold crystal salt)
- Marcela's nail salon in Holland Park
- Space NK's Seaweed Bath Soak (with Laminaria digitata, a seaweed harvested in Brittany, France)
To check out the Space NK website and their plethora of worldly products, click HERE.
Have a favorite Space NK product that we MUST try??? Let us know!