Saturday, August 30, 2008

Introducing JASMINE!

I just discovered that one of my favorite hand creams is available in yet another delicious flavor... Jasmine (it's harder to find but well worth the search)!

This is fabulous news, girlies, almost as exciting as finding out that Brad Pitt is single (wishful thinking..)!!!

L'annine European Hand and Body Cream (a weekly must-have back in June) is sooooo amazing! It's light, hydrating, refreshingly smooth, a little goes a long way, and all of the scents are incredibly pure and decadent. The Jasmine cream smells like I just got leid (not "laid", dirty minds) in Hawaii - like freshly-picked jasmine flowers strung together to create a gorgeous lei (the kind you wear around your neck!).

The tube is small and convenient enough to carry around in your purse (that's where mine is). Great for on-the-go moisture with a surge of scent! I love it for my hands, but it's suitable for your body too.

The cream is so brilliant because the ingredients are high-quality. Allantoin is an effective healing agent that helps to promote cellular renewal and has a soothing effect. Glycerin is a humectant ingredient which provides constant moisturizing. And the Silicone-Based Lubricant creates a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.

I swear, try it and you'll become addicted... You'll want to buy in bulk! (Click HERE to purchase)

PRICE TAG: $15.99

**other scents are mango, avocado and lemon**

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the smell of jasmine too. It reminds me of gardenia. I will be trying this lotion. thanks for the tip.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin