Sunday, August 10, 2008

SPLENDID Weekend Reads....

From the Splendicity community, comes this week best in beauty, fashion and shopping.

BEAUTY
Beautiful Makeup Search
wonders if the mascara madness will ever end.
Aging Fabulous explores the possibilities of Botox.
The Fragrance Fanatic
introduces us to the Twice As Clean gift set.
The Scented Life is helping you choose perfumes by the horoscope.
A Touch of Blusher talks about Paul & Joe's lilac eyeshadow.
Beauty Banter reveals the Battle of the Body Lotions... See which lotion won!
Teen Style Lounge
has tried the brand-new Cover Girl WetSlicks AmazeMint lip glosses and has fallen in love...have you?
Beauty Blogging Junkie is participating in synchronized beauty blogging with Spoiled Pretty to bring you Put on your Game Face: Summer 2008 Beauty Olympics!
Steeping Beauty lures you to bed with products that induce beauty sleep.
15 Minute Beauty Fanatic check's out Tarte's Eye Couture Palette for Fall!

SHOPPING
eye4style is giving away a gorgeous Tracy Matthews cuff bracelet. Click here to enter!


FASHION
The Well-Heeled Society launches Penny-wise, Poshly Frugal, their sister site of economically-stylish home decor.
STYLEnosh
adds a youthful edge to a grown up wardrobe.
Snarkstress
wonders if she's the only one taking issue with Katie Holmes wearing leggings, or what!?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin