Friday, August 15, 2008

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

Stepping away from the craze of Fall Collections for a moment (let us not forget that it is still only August - and that means sweltering heat, sun, and poolside lounging...), this weeks must-have is a staple in ANY house...

Tocca's Montauk Candle is like a true holiday... an escape to the sun, surf, sea and sand of Long Island. It's a unique and intoxicating smell - a light floral fragrance mixed with sea grass. It's like a slice of beachy heaven, an ode to relaxing summer days and whimsical evenings...

I adore this candle - I actually have it burning as I type. It's perfect for the last days of Summer...

Like all Tocca candles, this one burns for 20 hours and comes with its own Tocca mathcbook. The candles comes in 24 other fragrances (click HERE for the list).

PRICE TAG: $16.00 (2.85 oz)

2 comments:

jenga207 said...

Hey Miss Banter!

You don't have to approve this comment, it's not related to the lovely candles I have buy. I just wanted to say I just watched Meet Bill, and that HAS to be you! I didn't notice it mentioned in the blog so I guess you're not putting that out there, but it was the highlight of the movie! You're awesome!

Beauty Banter said...

:)
yes, that is me... and thank-you! I haven't even seen the movie yet...

xoxo,
Beauty Banter

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin