Tuesday, September 02, 2008

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

The end of Summer is near.... sadness! But that doesn't mean you have to look all pale and placid come Fall.

Lorac's blush/ bronzer duo in Hot Flash is one of our favorite Summer compacts. The bronzer is out of this world. Such a gorgeous sun-kissed color with a barely-there sparkle. It competes with my long-time favorite bronzer, Tarte's Hotel Heiress, as most realistic and glowing tan! And the pink blush is sheer(at least on my olive skin - I actually combine it with a swipe of Smashbox's Blush Rush in Crush) yet bold. It's a pale baby pink with a hint of shimmer that makes the apples of your cheeks appear soooo sun-kissed! And when you use both the blush and bronzer, it's as though you've just stepped off of the beach - sans the wrinkles and skin damage - healthy, radiant, and au natural!

Love, love, love this product!!! It doesn't irritate my skin or cause break-outs (and I'm extremely sensitive and break-out prone).

Summer may very well be over, but this compact is here to stay (I always keep my mug a little tan - the pale look just seems so sickly).

PRICE TAG: $28.50

Duo also comes in Hot and Spicy which is a bit more mauve and understated.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin