Friday, October 03, 2008

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

Bath time is a highly regarded activity in my household (consisting of me and my Japanese Chin, Sadie Snow). I am obsessed with scrubs, washes, lotions, potions, balms, bubbles... and now TEA!

A Good Night Kiss Organic Tub Tea Blend
is literally just that, tea bags for the tub! The tin comes with 5 tea sachets, each "filled to the brim" with heavenly organic ingredients like spearmint, cinnamon bark, passion flower, tofu, shredded coconut, rolled oats and many, many more! All of the flavors are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, herbs and extracts to replenish tired bodies and souls.

To receive the benefits of these herbal bath teas, all you have to do is place the tea bag into the running bath water and submerse yourself into the tub, close your eyes, relax and inhale the intoxicating aromas. The blend I tried, No.7, has a spicy cinnamon flavor. I left the bath feeling relaxed, revitalized and very soft (my skin, not my mind).

Each tea bag is meant to be used only once. The teas come in 9 incredible flavors. Click HERE to have a look!

PRICE TAG: $28.00 for a tin of 5 sachets

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin