Friday, January 09, 2009

Good-Bye to Chafed Skin

It's cold outside and my skin is dry and cracked. The heater isn't helping the situation - It may make me warm, but it makes my body still feel like scales on a fish.

Enter Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15
. An oldy, I know, but a great product worth a revisit - definitely coming into 2009 with me!

The lotion comes in a massive 12 oz bottle with a pump so it's super easy to extract. It's simple. No weird ingredients or perfumed fragrances or unrealistic promises. This stuff is all natural and all about moisturizing. The oatmeal protects dry skin and soothes those cracked areas (the ones that are so chafed - love that word - that they're practically bleeding). The formula is thick but not shea butter thick and it absorbs quickly without a greasy residue.

This stuff is fab for snowy regions because it contains SPF. I know, it's not summer, why use an SPF? But even in winter the sun likes to make an appearance and, actually, when there's snow on the ground, the sun's rays are more intense as the snow acts as a mirror and bounces the rays all over the place.

I'm pretty sure that it's meant for your face but I use it on my body - constantly slathering on my hands (which are always the brunt of winter dryness) - and I love it!


PRICE TAG: $9.00 for 12 oz

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin