Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Body Shop Does Baby Products

There's something about using baby products on adult skin. I've always been a fan of Mustela (their Hydra Spray is amazingly refreshing and soothing for my sensitive skin) and, as I've said before, Johnson & Johnson's No More Tears Shampoo is an all time fave for a gentle wash.

The Body Shop has just launched their collection for babies, Baby Buriti, and I'm loving it for me!


A word (or several...) from the company:

"According to native South American language, ‘buriti’ means ‘tree of life’. The buriti tree produces nuts rich in this unique oil, included in this range to help protect and care for precious baby skin. The mild, gentle oil is used throughout Southern America for its beneficial properties, while Brazilians are believed to add the leaves of the tree to their bath water to help soften their skin."

All I know is that the products are gentle, leave my skin soft and linger with the most mild scent (sort-off like that calming smell of a newborn). The packaging is yellow so it's unisex (as are the products) - good for boys and girls!

The Buriti products include: Body Butter, Body Lotion, Shampoo, Body Wash or Body Massage Gel. I heart the Body Butter - it's creamy, absorbs quickly and hydrates!

2 comments:

jenga207 said...

I know this is unrelated...but have you seen the new Revlon Beyond Naturals? I have a bad tendency to only buy high end makeup...but I noticed this at the pharmacy and it has spf! I picked up Pink Rose and I love love love it! Check them out

Beauty Banter said...

thanks, Jog... will do!
Email a product review to beautybanter@gmail.com and I'll post!

xoxo,
Beauty Banter

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin