Friday, February 20, 2009

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

These days, concealer is a necessary step in my beauty routine. I need full coverage, but nothing that looks cakey (I loathe the piled-on appearance). I've tried - and loved - many a concealer, but my current fave is tarte's The Eraser... genius name as it really does erase skin imperfections!

It's called the 4-in1 tool because it's one product that does four things....

Let's break it down:

  1. Covers up blemishes
  2. natural ingredients that treat and soothe irritated skin and blemishes
  3. eye shadow base (to ride the creasing)
  4. lip base (to stop the feathering)
This "click" stick works like a gem (and reminds us a bit of YSL's coveted Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighter, but for half the price and full coverage). I'm SO pleased with the results and I'm confident that by using the cover-up on my zits (yuck), it won't clog my pores or lead to further breakouts.

Such a need-to-own-asap product.... especially for us ladies prone to unruly breakouts!

PRICE TAG: $19.00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this sounds great. does it contain anit-acne ingredients?

Anonymous said...

dark circles: hate them! i have never found anything that covers mine and i've tried every concealer thick and thin, cheap and expensive. i used to use benefit's eye bright stick under my concealer, but recently discovered the all-over brightener from sally hansen natural beauty. i was a little skeptical because the lavendar-y/pinky shade looked a little intimidating, but after i put a little under my eye i didn't need concealer on top! when i looked in the mirror, my eyes looked awake and my dark circles weren't screaming back at me! and it was only $9!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin