The talented founder and designer of celebrity favorite label, Alice + Olivia , Stacey Bendet Eisner, is a beauty enthusiast in her own right. She finds time to stay healthy (an avid yogi), look fab AND be mother (baby Eloise is the cutest - and best-dressed - little girl in NYC) and wife (to producer Eric Eisner) all while cranking out season after season of the hottest apparel.
We asked our friend Stacey for an exclusive beauty q & a. The busy fashionista happily obliged.
What are your top 5, can't-live-without products?
1. Mac Paint Pots (all colors!) - it's great smooth and silky feeling and the colors are amazing on their own or blended
2. Tarte Doll Face Cheek Stain - gives a dewy pinky blushed look
3. FACE glitter stick - great for a little face or body sparkle
4. YSL Automatic Eyeliner - great liquid liner, glides on easily
5. Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer Cover Up - I have a baby! This is the best cover up for those sleepless circles
What is your all-time favorite product?
YSL Golden Gloss Shimmery Lip Gloss in Simply Golden.
What product do you buy in bulk?
MAC black eyeliner (waterproof), neon nail polishes, California Baby Shampoo and Conditioner (calming lavender scent).
You moisturize your face with...
La Mer, also organic petroleum jelly from whole foods and Avene Cold Cream.
Favorite body product?
I hate scented body products, I usually moisturize with Shikai unscented body lotion.
Favorite beauty secret you've picked up along the way?
Moisturize!!! Also, a few days a week use a glycolic acid serum before you moisturize, your skin will glow. I like the one from Skinclinic.
Beauty icon you admire?
My make-up mentor, miss Sarah Howard, of course.
Awww, Stace, you're too kind... but very, very smart!
*Click here for a behind-the-scenes look at Stacey's latest (and greatest) photo shoot for Fall 2009.
*And click here for an incredibly motivating piece written by Stacey Bendet on how to create a healthy (and zen) bod.