Friday, May 08, 2009

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

Your skin deserves to eat well. Organic line (and a personal favorite) Weleda, has the perfect product for healthy skin: Skin Food. It's like eating gourmet every night of the week.

Skin Food is an all-natural cream that can be used on face - or body - especially for dry areas like hands, feet, elbows and knees. Since I have a pretty combination/ oily complexion, I only slather Skin Foods on my body - and boy, does my body just eat it up... especially my perpetually cracked hands!

*TIP: Try Skin Food on your neck to combat aging and wrinkles (most people forget to apply moisturizer to the neck area - this is a HUGE mistake - make up for lost time!).*

Skin Food is richer than your typical lotion - the consistency is closer to that of Aquafor - and lasts for hours on end. It dispenses as a cream and transforms into an emollient, almost gel-like concoction with a natural smell that isn't obtrusive in the least. Viola, Chamomile and Calendula (one of my all-time favorite ingredients) soothes the skin for utmost hydration and softness. Skin Foods is free of synthetic fragrance and color (a great choice for sensitive skin) and helps to harmonize the skin structure and repair everyday surface damage.

If you've never tried Skin Foods, do so immediately. I'm telling you, this is one of those products that every beauty addict must have tucked away in their beauty arsenal.

NOW AVAILABLE AT CVS!!! I am loving the choices at my local drugstore!

PRICE TAG: $19.00 for 2.5 oz (a little goes a loooong way)

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin