Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Drugstore Find: The Perfect Moisturizer

The 3 products I am about to write about are must-haves for every beauty arsenal. They're multifunctional, affordable and seriously incredible...

Pay close attention, ladies. I am about to change your skin...

Beyonce keeps her killer legs smooth and firm with NIVEA Body Skin Firming Moisturizer with Advanced Q10 Complex.


NIVEA Body Skin Firming Moisturizer with Advanced Q10 Complex is proven to not only firm, but also visibly tighten skin’s surface. The results: skin is visibly firmer and more resilient.

You can also get that summer glow with NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs (with a mild tanning agent), but I'm a sucker for the original.

Lauren Conrad keeps her Aquaphor on hand every time she travels to keep her pout super soft and shiny! It is a quick remedy for the lips, body, hands and feet and can also be used to give skin a natural sheen.


Aquaphor Healing Ointment protects dry, cracked or irritated skin to help enhance the natural healing process and restore smooth, healthy skin.

I literally can't leave home without my Aquafor. Recently, a friend's dog ate my tube and I immediately booked it to the nearest CVS to replace the balm. It is, by far, the most basic and effective treatment for lips.

The host of E!’s “Chelsea Lately,” Chelsea Handler, is quoted in the recent July issue of SELF magazine “Too much makeup makes me look older, so I wear Eucerin lotion mixed with shimmer”. You too can create this summer skin illuminator that keeps glowy and soft. Pick up a bottle of Eucerin Original Lotion and mix it with your favorite highlighting powder. Try Laura Mercier Loose Shimmer Powder. This trick keeps dry skin full moisturized and gives your summer skin an extra pop.


Eucerin Original Lotion and Creme provide long-lasting moisturization to relieve extremely dry, sensitive skin. My friend Kaycee slathers this stuff all over her face and swears by it's moisturizing abilities. The lotion is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic and non-irritating.

So, there you have it. Oldies but goodies. Get reacquainted.

Have a favorite use for one of the products?
Let us know in the comments below!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I love love love Aquaphor. I use it as a final seal over my Avage at night, and mix it into my day moisturizer. It's the best for super dry skin & it makes you look all glowy. I take it with me everywhere, especially while flying. Love.

Adrienne said...

These are definitely "oldies but goodies". I have used Nivea for years and will continue to use it because it is a great product.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin