Friday, October 16, 2009

Yoga Does A Body Good

For all of you body minded people, here's a great post on yoga from the fabulously fit Annelise Peterson...

"I'm back in New York City - the city that never sleeps. The energy here is unmatched and it makes me so happy to be injected with all the intellectual curiosity and professional prowess that only Manhattan can manage to muster. But, alas, all this unbridled energy can have a downside and keep you up at night. That's when I say Downward Dog!

Jivamukti Yoga School
is my Manhattan mantra to keeping my toushy toned and my mind on mellow. Conveniently located on Broadway, the hour and thirty-five minutes of singing and sutras will transport your divine devotees to a world of urban zen. Needing a nibble? Namaste! That's no reason to miss your mantra - the Jivamukti cafe outside offers delectable vegan fair for the most finicky foodie satisfying carnivore and cauliflower alike.

News flash to your neurons! New York doesn't have to have you running on restless. Hit the highway, schlep on the Subway, or take a taxi and transport yourself to a more peaceful place within the confines of the concrete cage. Your mind will thank you and your body? Well, bliss has a secondary benefit - a beautiful butt!"

Xo
The Body Banterer

To find a Jivamukti yoga school near you, click here.

1 comments:

yoga for beginners said...

I just came across your blog searching about yoga and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I say your site is nice! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin