Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Drugstore Find: Makeup Remover

Just in case you still have some makeup left over from Halloween night, this post will come in handy.

Physician's Formula Organic Wear has created a 100 % natural origin Facial Makeup Remover Towelette and I'm LOVING them. They're perfect for taking off makeup -- non abrasive, non irritating, great for sensitive skin types -- and amazing for cleaning makeup brushes as well. I loathe a dirty makeup brush. Not anymore. Use once, wipe on the towelette and I'm good to go. But my favorite part has got to be that these towelettes -- 25 in a case -- are free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance and cruelty free. They're also infused with organic aloe vera extract to condition the skin, Eco-Olive to shield the skin, OrganiSoy to nourish the skin and Organic Lavender Essential Oil to calm the skin.

The concept also comes in Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Eye Makeup Remover Pads specifically designed with Organic Cucumber Extract to soothe the delicate skin of the eye area while removing makeup without the greasy residue.

I love me a product that's good for the environment and good for my skin too. Sigh.

PRICE TAG: $9.95

5 comments:

Gemma said...

I want some NOW!

Ayrton said...

Gotta try this!

Anonymous said...

i normally love your blog, but can disposable makeup removal cloths really be considered to be GOOD for the environment?

Beauty Banter said...

dear anonymous,

yes, the cloths are disposable but the ingredients are all organic and chemical free.

xoxo
Beauty Banter

Anonymous said...

Are you really loving these?? I tried them last month & I had to wipe & wipe & wipe.. it took too long :( I recommend Dermalogica's Precleanse - it's pricey, but all makeup comes off sooooo fast!

xx,
E

http://www.glamourcow.com, NY on Beauty

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin