Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LOVING... Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush

I'm a huge fan of anything that gives color to my cheeks. I like a nice pink glow to my cheeks but I really love when said glow looks natural (or sun-soaked) as opposed to made over. This is where blush comes in. Blush can be tricky - too much makes you look like you're channeling your inner clown, none at all makes you tepid and translucent. Discovering the proper balance is an art in and of itself.

And then HD was born. High Definition makeup was initially created to meet the demands of film and TV make up artists, giving the most natural looking complexion while still providing coverage that a zoom lens can't see. Make Up For Ever's HD Powder is one of my absolute must-haves (I'm also an avid user of the HD foundation). Well, ladies, Make Up For Ever has done it again. They've created the newest rave in blush: HD Microfinish Blush.

Here's what it does:

  • The "second skin" cream formula shows no texture to appear extremely natural
  • The extremely fine granulometry of the formula allows the product to be invisible to the high def camera and naked eye
  • A combination of mattifying and reflecting powders create a soft focus effect on cheeks to blur imperfections.
  • The formula is elastic and supple, allowing it to go on smoothly
  • Long lasting


HD Microfinish Blush is created in 14 shades from natural to bright, light to deep, pink to peach.
I'm loving NIP SLIP and TRUTH OR DARE.

PRICE TAG: $25.00

1 comments:

Work at Home Dad said...

I also like blush and I want a natural looking blush. I learn a lot from your post. Thanks for sharing it.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin