Monday, May 24, 2010

Beautiful Girl: Naomi Watts

The many faces of Naomi Watts. In Cannes to promote her new movie, Fair Game, Naomi debuted a variety of looks from curly hair to straight tresses, no lip to bold lip.

Here's how I'm feeling about each face.


Looking fresh-faced with a mauve lippy and lashes, I'm loving the soft waves that give her look more of a sophisticated edge.


Too much eye makeup, and while the hair is simple with flat iron curls, the eyes overpower the face. Not my fave.

LOVE the red lips, the teased updo and the black dress. Killer.


Naomi chooses straight hair with a side part. It's sleek but I prefer the curls. As for the makeup, I'm into the defined, shimmery lips and sultry eyes. It's very "evening out."


Fresh-faced again with her signature side-parted soft curls. Nothing new to report except I dig the nude lippy.


Glamour overload. Tight girls, red lips, dark eyes. Too much going on, this is teetering on clown face. I would have preferred a red lip with a cat-eye liner ala Angelina Jolie circa Cannes 2009.


Naomi (right) looks ravishing with a low bun, pale lip and spring eye. This is a great, soft choice for her big premiere evening.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NAOMI LOOK?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loose waves glamour look.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin