Tuesday, June 22, 2010

French Find: Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre

A photographer friend of mine in Paris turned me on to this wonder cream. A Parisian secret, Embryolisse Lait-Creme is a must-have on photo shoots, says my friend. Apparently, makeup artists use Crealine H20, which I discovered last year on my trip to Paris, click here for a recap, then prime the skin with a dab of the Lait (meaning milk) cream before applying makeup.

The face cream is suitable for all skin types, packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins and dermatologist recommended. It plumps, soothes and softens the skin while creating a satiny finish. All this and it actually moisturizes!

Naturally, I had to try the cream for myself. So I ventured into one of those fantastic parisian pharmacies and asked in my broken french for a tube of Embryolisse Lait-Creme. The consistency is quite nice -- not too thick nor too thin, rather in the middle. It is definitely hydrating but not overly moisturizing on my normal skin type. And it totally left my skin glowing to the point where my American friend asked if I was wearing makeup and I gave her the cream to try... now she, too, is hooked! I am stocking up before my return stateside.

Composition: Emollient oil and natural active ingredients: shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera and soy protein. Symdiol 68T paraben-free preservative complex.

PRICE TAG: About 15 Euros/ $18.00 in France
To buy online, click here. $25.00

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin