I was really impressed with Shiseido's small, but wearable Summer 2010 color collection by Dick Page inspired by the Ocean. Here's a review of that collection (it was all in the cheeks with great, effortless blushes).
Anyway, the fall collection is going to be a bit bigger in sku size but still just as wearable. With a release date of August 1 in Japan, this colorful collection is just around the corner. Here's what to expect:
- Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio (7 variations)
- Automatic Fine Eyeliner (2 shades)
- Perfect Mascara Defining Volume (2 shades)
- Lash Conditioning Primer
- Perfect Rouge (5 shades)
- Refining Makeup Primer (SPF20, PA+)
- Natural Finish Cream Concealer
- Pore Smoothing Corrector
I'm already feigning for the Automatic Fine Eyeliner. I love me a good liquid liner!