Thursday, July 08, 2010

The Smell Of Summer: Infusion Organique Buddha's Fig

I get all giddy inside when I discover a new scent, something that suits the moment. My latest discovery, Infusion Organique Buddha's Fig - is a delightfully fresh and light fragrance that smells refreshingly like summer.

With notes of fig extract, rose-geranium essence, organic lemongrass oil and essences of wood and amber, this perfume smells much like a tropical island getaway. Apparently, the fig tree in Sri Lanka is world renowned where it's branches sheltered the Buddha while he gained enlightenment and understanding. I'm not sure about all of that but I do know that the fragrance is perfectly pleasant and enlightens my senses.

That's the thing about fragrances, they really do have the power to transport you to far away places.

The Buddha's fig collection is also available in a scent diffuser, soy candle, hand and body lotion, hand and body wash and home spray. Infusion Organique comes in a variety of scrumptious summery scents such as Sands of Morocco, Indochine and Acai Rain. Prices range from $18.00 - $90.00.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin