Friday, August 20, 2010

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE: MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner


MAC is known to make a great eyeliner pencil. The standard Feline is just about a staple in every makeup artist's bag of tricks.

But liquid liner is an entirely other species of makeup. It's mainly used on the upper lash line and is a wonderful addition to any cat eye. It needs to be highly pigmented, fast-drying and, most importantly, easy to apply. Most companies can't seem to get this right. MAC finally has with Superslick Liquid Eyeliner and I'm OBSESSED!

I've been wearing the ON THE HUNT, a true black hue that gives eyes a pop of liquidy color. The tip of the applicator is a combination of pen and brush. It's super easy to use, the line practically draws itself and the formula applies evenly with precision. The tip is pretty thin so you can draw the line thin or thicker, depending on your preference.  My only qualm is that the formula does get a bit messy. I use a Q-tip to clean up the area and I'm fine with that. The color stays super black all night long and that's enough for me!

From the Fabulous Felines collection hitting stores on August 26th, do your eyes a favor and stock up.

Other colors include Pure Show, a bright yellow-gold pearl and Marked for Glamour, a mid-tone grey with soft pearl.

PRICE TAG: $17.50

1 comments:

Sophia said...

I'm so excited to try this. I use MAC pencil eye liner, but I don't like how it looks on my top lid. I just like it on the bottom. I've been using a liquid eyeliner, but haven't been that impressed. So I can't wait to try this!! Thanks for sharing. In return, here are some great eye makeup tips I think you'll enjoy: Top Tips for Stunning Eyes

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin