Monday, October 18, 2010

Bathing Beauty: Dawn Goldworm

Dawn Goldworm has a very special nose. It's so special, in fact, that Coty Beauty Paris, the world’s largest fine fragrance manufacturer, picked her nose as one of two in-house scent evaluators. Dawn has collaborated with the worlds’ best perfumers to design global fragrances for celebrity, lifestyle and fashion brands including (but not limited to) D&V Beckham, Kate Moss, Kylie Minogue, Adidas and Playboy. 




She also co-owns her own olfactive branding company with her twin sister Samantha, "12.29". 12.29 designs custom scents for retail/corporate environments, public spaces, special events, and private homes.


Seeing that Dawn spends so much of her time nose deep in perfume, we thought it would be productive to get her views on all other beauty-related matters.






What are your top 5, can't-live-without products?
1. Aveeno Body Lotion – My mother began using it on my sister and I when we were babies.  I have used it every day of my life since.  It keeps my skin super soft and smooth.
2. Ponds Face Wipes – For late nights when you can’t manage to properly wash your face to long transatlantic flights which I am constantly on, Ponds is the best.  They are easy to travel with and don’t spill.
3. Clinique All About Eyes – The gel like texture is cool and moisturizing.  I use it in the morning, at night, on planes or anytime I need to refresh my eyes.
4. Kiehl’s Lip Balm – Have one in every bag!!!  The best lip-balm on the planet.
5. My perfume, my perfume, my perfume!!!!
And one extra – Chanel Vamp Nail Polish – so sexy, chic and classic.

What is your all-time favorite product? 
Frederic Malle’s Musc Ravageur Perfume Oil – you can use it in the bath, after the shower or spray it in your hair.  Amazing!

What product do you buy in bulk?
Aveeno Body Lotion and Ponds Face Wipes

Favorite hair product?
Bumble & Bumble Tonic Lotion Spray (great detangler and smells amazing!)

You moisturize your face with...
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Mineral Moisturizer Balm (at night) and La Roche Posay Toleriane tinted moisturizer for day

Favorite body product?
Aveeno Body Lotion and Nars Monoi Body Glow for the bath

Favorite beauty secret you've picked up along the way? 

Spray your perfume at the nape of your neck.  As your hair moves, it helps your parfum breathe around you.

Beauty icon you admire? 
My mother.  She is in her 50s and still has almost no wrinkles!  She is completely natural – no make up or surgery yet uses the finest skin and hair products keeping her skin and hair young, fresh and glowing!

Favorite Perfume? 

I wear a spicy, animalic oriental parfum that makes me feel sensual and beautiful at the same time.  I use the oil in my hair and spray the perfume on the nape of my neck.  I wear an amber accord at night to sleep.  It is dark, warm and enveloping.

1 comments:

shoes said...

I believe that this thing is legendary, so incredible

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin