Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sud Pacifique Eau de Voyage: Mora Bella

I've gushed about my love for Sud Pacifique before (the Vanille line was my fave), but now I've discovered a new scent that I am LOVING! Mora Bella is a floral fruity fragrance with top notes of bergamot, amalfi lemon and pomegranate; middle notes of black currant, raspberry and jasmine; base notes of sandalwood and musk. 

Mora Bella was given out at the Charlotte Ronson Spring/ Summer Fashion Show (she's a fan too) and I instantly became hooked. It's not too sweet nor too musky, it's got the perfect combination of all the necessities. It's clean and fresh with a hint of floral and fruity. I swear that I can actually smell the pomegranate! I love the Sud Pacifique range because it's not too fragranty. You don't have that high-level perfume smell (or feel) when you spritz it on. However, it still gives me a great scent without irritating my sinus' or skin. While the scent does significantly fade during the day, I don't mind reapplying as a body mist.

The fragrance smells amazing on everyone, it's quite universal, so if you are in the market for something sweet and spicy for winter, try this!

PRICE TAG: $48.99 for 3.4 oz

1 comments:

Buy Discounted Perfumes said...

I agree. MBella really smelled great like the other perfumes. I think you can buy discounted perfumes now over the net with high quality grade just like Mora Bella.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin