Tuesday, February 01, 2011

HAPPINESS TIPS FROM OLE HENRIKSEN

Beauty guru Ole Henriksen is dubbed by the Danish press as "the happiest man alive." Here, he gives his tips for staying happy amidst these dreary winter blues:



Ole’s Six Instant Mood Boosters:
·         Eat right: Every morning, I start my day off with a breakfast of oatmeal, cooked with flax seed and mixed with blueberries, blackberries and raspberries to keep my blood sugar up, which is key to a good mood.

·         Exercise: Start your day off moving.  Even a 15 minute walk will up your energy. I loves the gymnastic rings. When I exercise on my rings the experience is that of a relaxing meditation – like floating in mid air like I’m on cloud nine.

·         Bond and laugh with friends: For women, female bonding sends joyful, calming signals to the brain.  One of the greatest joys is a good belly laugh that goes on forever and ever!  I can’t get enough of it, it’s part of my daily life.

·         Apply OLEHENRIKSEN truth revealed: My truth revealed super crème spf 15 contains my own Omega 3 Happiness Concentrate. This “Happiness Concentrate” increases the release of dopamine (a neurotransmitter involved in the sensation of happiness) and improves microcirculation for a radiant complexion.

·         Drink tea: Green tea increases dopamine in the brain, which chemically lifts your mood.

·         See the light: The shorter daylight hours of the winter can make us feel down.  If you can’t get outside for some sunshine, try sitting with a light box for twenty minutes a few times a week to lift your mood.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin