Long live the face creme! While every other blog and media outlet will be inundating you with royal coverage, I thought, why not discuss a great cream to make us all feel regal?
So enters Caudalie Quenching Sorbet-Creme. While we all can't be real life royal heiness', we can definitely feel (and look) like royalty. And that all starts with the complexion.
Why I'm liking Caudalie Quenching Sorbet-Creme:
- it's lightweight
- hydrates well but absorbs easily
- makes my skin feel nice ans smooth
- leaves my face glowing
- contains natural ingredients like grape-seed polyphenols, anti-oxidants, camomile and shea butter that recharge the skin
- the packaging is pretty and pink
- great for sensitive skin that still needs moisture
- paraben-free and made without mineral oil
- perfect to apply prior to makeup, gets the skin nice and moisturized
A word (or several...) from the company:
"With its ultra-natural formula, Quenching Sorbet-Crème deeply hydrates all skin types, even the hyper-sensitive ones. The skin is instantly rehydrated, softened and soothed. Skin is immediately relieved of tightness and irritation."
Here's to hoping that HRH Kate Middleton used such a fab creme!
PRICE TAG: $40.00 for 1.3 oz