Monday, April 04, 2011

When You Can't Have Crealine H20....

There's always Caudalie's Cleansing Water - another French alternative offered in the US of A (because, sadly, Bioderma's Crealine is not).

Like Crealine H20, Caudalie Cleansing Water is a water and rinse-free face wash that removes dirt and makeup. It is gentle, non-irritating, soothing and can be used on the most sensitive of skins.

I have a serious obsession with Crealine H20. Whenever a friend from France travels to the states, I beg them to bring over a jumbo bottle of the solution. While I use it mainly as a makeup remover - it is so sensitive I have absolutely no adverse reaction - it's also a great face wash supplement for skin types that are overdryed by washing too often.

The bummer of it all is that Crealine is impossible to find in the states. And I just ran out of my last bottle. Sadly, my only friend traveling from abroad was flying via carry-on and the bottle didn't make the trip. Hence, my need to find the alternative...

And I'm not mad at Caudelie's take on the water-free wash. While this formula does contain fragrance so it's not a mild (in my opinion), it still gets the job done. It removes my makeup effortlessly, doesn't irritate my eyes or skin and makes washing my face post removal, seamless. Again, the second wash in unnecessary. You could just leave your skin happy with the cotton pad removal of dirt, makeup and grime, but I'm a stickler for a little water love, so I do the double duty service.

Compare Caudalie Cleansing Water review to Crealine H20 review by clicking here! And if you find yourself in France, do bring back a bottle for moi, s'il vous plait?

PRICE TAG: $26.00

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin