Wednesday, August 30, 2006

From the LIPS of Ms. Kaycee Flinn...

My fabulous and foxy friend, Kaycee Flinn, wants to share her new beauty discovery with our blog readers. SO, here it is:
"BELLA IL FIORE LIP TINT!!! This is my new favorite beauty product. I am not a big fan of wearing make-up, especially lip stick and gooey lip gloss. So for me, my lips were bare naked until one day as I was going through my pile of gift bags, I discovered lip tint that isn't thick and gooey, doesn't taste bad, and doesn't have the feel of lipstick. It lasts while giving you the natural, beautiful look that we all want. It's changed my life (or at least that of my lips). I swear by it (as does my boyfriend) and you will too!!!"
Bella Il Fiore Double Agent Lip Tint comes in three rocking shades...
Here is Kaycee wearing tint number 002.

SEXXXY!

2 comments:

Beauty Banter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i know nothing about lip gloss..but i do know that i have found kaycee flinn to be very soothing on my lips........x j

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin