Saturday, September 30, 2006

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

It's been awhile, I know. But I've been crazy busy with a myriad of beauty inspired projects (to be discussed in later blogs...).
So let's move on to some beauty banter. This week's must-have is a product that I recently resurrected from the mucky shelves of my bathroom. It's a product that I purchased some time ago in my favorite vacation spot, St. Barth. It is also a product with various uses (a "two-in-one" if you will). Ligne St. Barth's Avacado Oil (see below) is a fabulous skin AND hair oil that moisturizes and replenishes dry, broken and chapped areas of the body.

I use it in conjunction with a regular lotion to add shine and lustre to my skin. And I even use it on the tips of my hair to help calm the frizzies. It smells delicious too - not too potent but subtle enough to evoke a "just been on vacation" aura.
The back of the bottle reads: "Applied on damp skin it's softening and soothing. As an oil bath on damp hair (30 min.), it gives renewed vitality, life and body to your hair. Wash out with a mild shampoo."
However you choose to use the oil, I can assure you that this product will become one of your absolute favorites!
P.S. Take a look at the ENTIRE line of Ligne St. Barth body and hair products!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERE SPF EIGHT IS GREAT FOR THE FACE , GIVES U THE PERFECT TAN IN THE SCORCHING SUMMER HEAT, WO GETTING YOU TOO BURNED...WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH OUR BEAUTY REGIMEN>>JC

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin