Monday, October 09, 2006

TODAY'S TRICK...

Here's something I'm sure you've waited a lifetime to hear... "your lips are just so... kissable."
Okay, so I have the trick of ALL tricks for kissable, shiny, moisturized lips: VITAMIN E OIL (not the pills or the massage oil or a mixture of vitamin E, rose and other such nonsense... just pure vitamin E from the bottle does the trick). It's what all the famous make-up artists use of their super famous clients. I use it every night before going to bed and during the day under AND over my daily lip color.
Better then any lip pumper, less goey then MAC lip glass, pure, straight-out-of-the-bottle Vitamin E Oil adds natural lustre and plump to any pucker... Guaranteed.
You've got a trick of the trade? SHARE WITH US HERE!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

sounds great, thanks!!! but which formula do you have?

Beauty Banter said...

I use the Whole Foods Vitamin E oil that I purchased from my neighborhood Whole Foods Supermarket. The one that I linked up to this trick, Jason, is also good and can be purchased simply by clicking the VITAMIN E OIL tab in the post.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, I tried this out with my Jason oil and for the first time my lips are definetly kissable:)

kallirhoe

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the oil, might taste weird...I like my old standby, Kiehl's #1

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin