Thursday, December 21, 2006

HOLIDAY FETE'S MUST-HAVES

With Christmas season among us, Holiday parties seem to be in the air. I don't like to do my whole "made-up" face for a cup of egg nog and some Christmas carols. Instead, I enjoy a lighter, fresher, more youthfull me! (I also think that if I look younger AND feel younger, I will BE younger... and then maybe, just MAYBE, Santa will come down my chimney this year!)

So this is my Holiday party beauty routine:

Natural, wavey hair thanks to John Frieda's Starlet Waves Wave Enhancing Spray (left). I literally spray on wet, just washed hair and leave to air dry.




A sun-kissed complexion from Guerlain's Terracotta 3(rich warm bronze). Note to Self: I used to only be able to buy this product when en route to some exotic locale at a duty free shop in a European airport... now, it's sold at Sephora!!! Love this product because it absorbs yucky surface oils and adds the perfect amount of color!



Eyebrow gel for my unruly brows (a MUST MUST MUST... I actually take it EVERYWHERE!) I prefer Cover Girl's Professional Natural Lash Mascara. It's meant for your lashes but does wonders for the brows... heavy duty stuff!

On my lips, my new must-have(thanks to my recent trip to Sephora) is Benefit's Color Plump in Love Ya'. It's a stick, but it goes on like a mixture between a gloss and matte lippy and it just so happens to actually plump your lips without making them super shiney (and we all know how much a beauty whore loves a plumper pecker!) It boasts the ideal amount of color leaving your lips natural and tres tres kissable!

what's YOUR beauty routine...

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin