Monday, January 29, 2007

Bright Eyes

I love love love discovering new eye creams. It's like finding a new crush: Exciting, euphoric and completely and utterly radiant!
Obagi ELASTIderm Night Eye Cream is my January crush. The unique cream decreases wrinkles while increasing skin firmness. It's moisturizing properties replenish the sensitive skin around the eye area and stimulate production of healthy new skin cells. Basically, when your eyes flutter open in the wee hours of the morning, they're no longer puffy, dark or dry. Instead, your eyes will feel hydrated and appear taughter(like you just took a trip to the Arctic Circle).
I've been using the eye cream for the past week and I already see a difference (maybe it's a combination of the cream and my two week "sober" detox!!!). Never-the-less, I'm a huge fan because it moisturizes without leaving an oily residue.
It's a new you... bright eyed and ready to take the day!
Available from dermotologists or by CLICKING HERE!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin