Wednesday, February 21, 2007

An Oldie but Goodie...

From the wonderful lips of Di Gaeta....
"Here’s a dirty little secret for your naughty bits and more: Jing Jang Crème. This little pink jar houses a Chinese herbal remedy that does everything from soothing your sore or chaffed kitty-cat (you know what I mean) to moisturizing your cuticles and lips. This is the edgier rose-bud salve and it is also great on your cheek and brow bones after make-up to give you that “I just had a facial” look. Jillian Dempsey (wife of hottie, Patrick) is a fan too. I keep mine in my purse, cause you never know when it’s going to come in handy….xoxox"

UPDATE!!! Hair crazed Jenny just informed me that Madonna's make-up artist gave her the creme too, telling her that Madonna uses the jing jang for EVERYTHING!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin